Nashville Jr. Predators Fundraising Opportunities
Clean Kids Laundry Detergent
Contact: Amanda Taylor, (615)865-8310 email - email@example.com www.buycleankids.com
Clean Kids Laundry Detergent, is the most "green" and safe and effective of any detergent on the market. And the profits are donated to your team! Hypoallergenic and 100% biodegradable - all ingredients are classified by EPA as "readily biodegradable". Highly concentrated - Small doses = less packaging = very eco-friendly. Clean Kids Laundry Detergent WORKS GREAT in both Standard & HE (high efficiency) machines and REALLY gets out the “hockey stink”! One 32 ounce bottle of Clean Kids Laundry Detergent does 64 loads of laundry and with only 4 simple ingredients; it’s been shown to outperform major brands in Consumer Lab studies!
To order Click On: https://besway.com/buycleankids/orderform.html
At the bottom of the page click order online using their secure server.
Use Nashville Jr. Predators for the School/Organization and [your team – I.E. SQ AA] for School/Organization account code when completing the Online Order Form. There’s a money back guarantee and if you order 2 bottles, there is no shipping charge.
Your team receives $9.00 per bottle sold distributed on a monthly basis.
Contact: Kim Cyphers,
Contact Kim to organize your Krispy Kreme doughnut fundraiser! Teams can choose to order gift certificates or actual doughnuts for delivery. The cost per dozen starts at $3.50, teams normally sell them for $7.00 per dozen. This is a great fundraising opportunity and easy to implement for all teams.
Your team receives $3.50 per dozen sold immediately following the fundraiser.
Contact: Michelle Hendry,
Purchase a Kroger Card from Michelle for $5, the card contains $5.00 in credit to be used at any Kroger grocery or fuel stop. The card can be loaded with funds prior to grocery / gas purchase and used to purchase your goods. Many families utilize their Kroger card to purchase gift cards to be used at other merchants.
Your team receives 4% of all purchases. Funds are distributed to teams quarterly.
Contact: Tricia Thiesing, firstname.lastname@example.org
A team banner is a great way to fundraise for your team. Our partner (insert banner company name here) will provide the printed banner for between $200-250 per team. Many of us have contacts at local business that would appreciate the visibility that a team banner provides. The team banner is displayed at every practice and game to show local businesses support for the Nashville Jr. Predators program. Suggested sponsorship amounts are as follows:
- Platinum Sponsor - $750 (top of banner, very large logo, above team picture)
- Gold Sponsor - $500 (middle of banner, under team picture)
- Silver Sponsor - $350 (bottom third, smaller logo)
- Bronze Sponsor - $150 (business or family listed as a friend of the program)
Tricia Thiesing will assist Team Managers in coordinating this fundraising opportunity.
Great Lakes Scrip
Contact: Erikka Yurjevich, email email@example.com
The Great Lakes Scrip program is coordinated by your team manager. Families purchase gift cards for places where they plan to shop and use those cards instead of cash or credit. Great Lakes Scrip Center sells the gift cards to the Jr. Predators at a discount. The families will buy the gift card for the full face value and the Jr. Predators organization can earn up to 15% rebate on each purchase, which is credited to each individual team. There is a complete list of participating company gift cards and % given back at www.glscrip.com
How it works: Team Mangers will collect orders from their families with payments
(cash or check only) made to the Jr. Predators the Monday before the order is placed. Erikka Yurjevich will place the order with Great Lakes Scrip before 2pm on the following dates:
- October 2nd
- November 6th
- December 4th
- January 8th
- February 5th
The gift cards should arrive via Fed Ex the following week to the coordinator, Erikka Yurjevich. Erikka will be at A Game the following Wednesday from 6:00-7:30 to distribute gift cards back to the Team Managers. Helpful hints that can make the most of the program…
- Hotels - Most travel weekends require at least one overnight in a hotel. Check the scrip “travel” tab to find out what hotel gift card would apply to your weekend. Most of the participating hotel chains will give 8% back to our organization. Renting a car? Check that out too!
- Restaurants – Team managers could plan team dinners at restaurants that are participating in the scrip program. Families or Teams (if using $ from fundraising) will be able to buy the gift cards before the travel weekend. Pizza is always an easy meal to have delivered to the hotels. Dominos, Little Caesar’s, Papa John’s, and Pizza Hut all give 8% back to the Jr. Preds! All you coffee drinkers that love your Starbucks on those early morning hockey games, buy a gift card and give 7% back to the Jr. Preds!
- Shopping – Birthdays, Christmas, or your favorite store, check out the list of gift cards that you use frequently these will add up quickly. Word of caution before you buy from Scrip, check the % back to the organization. You might find that they only give 2% or 3% back to the organization. Kroger will give an automatic 4% back to the organization when you buy on your Kroger gift card (bought through the Jr.Preds fundraising card program).
A little bit of planning will go a long way with this program! Please look over all the participating companies carefully, there is bound to be at least one gift card that works for your family or office. Be resourceful as a team, plan your travel weekends to utilize this program to the fullest. The sky is the limit! Please remember that you cannot return any purchase through this program, all purchases are final.